Get a burn on at fairgrounds Saturday
February 27, 2014
Saturday the community will have the chance to get a taste of Burning Man without the dust or long drive.
The Sacramento-Foothills Burnal Equinox 4 will be hosted at the Nevada County Fairgrounds by Sacramento Valley Spark and the BE 4 Committee.
The fourth annual Burnal Equinox is a celebration halfway between Burning Man events.
It will go from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. Saturday. Burnal Equinox 4 is a gathering of self-expression and creativity inspired by the Burning Man event, complete with art, fire performers, art cars, costumes and theme camps. Two stages of entertainment will feature live music and a wide variety of DJ's. This is a chance for people to express their inner burner spirit for all to see. Playa wear is welcome and encouraged.
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door and are available online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/560478.
The Nevada County Fairgrounds is located at 11228 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley. For more information go to http://sacvalleyspark.org/sac-foothills-burnal-equinox-2014/ or for any questions contact organizers at email@example.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana