Gallery’s 4th annual Art of Love show begins Saturday
February 6, 2014
The Artists' Studio in the Foothills will host two events for its annual Art of Love show this year. The first event, Saturday, will feature the Art of Love Sister show with paintings by Lisa Lang and Franceka Alexander and an installation of artworks by ASiF resident artists at Lucchesi Winery's Tasting Room in downtown Grass Valley.
For this pre-Valentine's Day event, from 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday, three jewelry trunk show artists will set up shop for the day showcasing their art. Jewelry artists include Bay Area precious-metals-clay artist Michael Marx, Grass Valley bench jeweler and metal smith Al Martinez, and Incline Village jeweler and enamel artist Jessica Hall.
The Art of Love — Sister Show at Lucchesi will be on display through April 6.
ASiF will host a second event from 5 to 8 p.m. Feb. 14 at its home gallery, 940 Idaho Maryland Road in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier