Experience European café culture close to home with Beaucoup Chapeaux
March 21, 2013
Beaucoup Chapeaux will bring the ambiance of European cafés to Nevada City and Grass Valley with its Parisian-gypsy-jazz musical style this weekend. Join the group from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday at the Nevada City Classic Café, 216 Broad St. in Nevada City.
Then from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday, the group will perform at the Grass Valley Wine Company, 128 Mill St. in downtown.
"You can save thousands of dollars by listening to this group. If you don't feel like you are sitting in small club or square in Europe, you have never been there! They really capture the feel of Europe. Very fun and lively music! Downtown Grass Valley was transformed into a Parisian cafe," according to a Facebook fan post on the group's wall following its last performance at the Wine Company.
So forget the passport and the dollar exchange rate, and let the music of Beaucoup Chapeaux transport you to Europe without the hassle.
For more about Beaucoup Chapeaux, go to http://facebook.com/BeaucoupChapeaux.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 18 out of 20 counts in child sex case
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)