Experience a slice of Norway in GV
October 26, 2012
The Sons of Norway Gulldalen Lodge will present its third annual Viking Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa Hall.
This event is designed to showcase the Scandinavian heritage to the community. There will be vendors, Nordic foods, live music, crafts and a Viking White Elephant gift table.
Admission to the Viking Fair is $2 for adults and $1 for children six to 12. Those younger than 6 enter free. Each ticket includes a chance at a drawing for a door prize. Free parking at Gates 2 and 3.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death