Experience a slice of Norway in GV
October 26, 2012
The Sons of Norway Gulldalen Lodge will present its third annual Viking Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa Hall.
This event is designed to showcase the Scandinavian heritage to the community. There will be vendors, Nordic foods, live music, crafts and a Viking White Elephant gift table.
Admission to the Viking Fair is $2 for adults and $1 for children six to 12. Those younger than 6 enter free. Each ticket includes a chance at a drawing for a door prize. Free parking at Gates 2 and 3.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local