Experience a slice of Norway in GV
October 26, 2012
The Sons of Norway Gulldalen Lodge will present its third annual Viking Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa Hall.
This event is designed to showcase the Scandinavian heritage to the community. There will be vendors, Nordic foods, live music, crafts and a Viking White Elephant gift table.
Admission to the Viking Fair is $2 for adults and $1 for children six to 12. Those younger than 6 enter free. Each ticket includes a chance at a drawing for a door prize. Free parking at Gates 2 and 3.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers