Experience a slice of Norway in GV
October 26, 2012
The Sons of Norway Gulldalen Lodge will present its third annual Viking Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa Hall.
This event is designed to showcase the Scandinavian heritage to the community. There will be vendors, Nordic foods, live music, crafts and a Viking White Elephant gift table.
Admission to the Viking Fair is $2 for adults and $1 for children six to 12. Those younger than 6 enter free. Each ticket includes a chance at a drawing for a door prize. Free parking at Gates 2 and 3.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley haunted house a terrifying labor of love
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs
- Best of the Fest: Outdoor screening revisits Nevada City Film Festival winners
- Denis Peirce: Despite disappointing salmon season, plenty of action on the Feather River