Early deadline for SF Chinese New Year parade
November 29, 2012
Join Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra (CATS) in welcoming the Chinese Lunar New Year, Year of the Snake, Feb. 23 at the world-famous Chinese New Year Parade in San Francisco's Chinatown. This all-day bus excursion leaves Grass Valley at 11 a.m. and returning at 11 p.m. and includes a multi-course Chinese banquet at Chinatown restaurant, bleacher seating on the parade route, snacks on board the bus, driver gratuity, tolls and parking.
Those interested in attending need to place a 50 percent deposit of $87.50 by Dec. 8. Spaces are limited. Please send check to CATS, PO 1266, Grass Valley, CA 95945, and registration will be confirmed. Please include name, phone number, email and number in your party. Balance due ($87.50) by Feb. 1. This trip is not recommended for children under 12 due to its length. Significant walking may be required to and from the bus in San Francisco. Call Jeannie Wood at (530) 265-2990 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know your registration is forthcoming, so she can hold a seat for you on the bus. All registrations will be confirmed with further details. Visit http://www.catsweb.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed