Earles Quintet brings swing, Dixie to Classic Café
June 27, 2013
Members of local Dixieland/swing band Earles of Newtown will perform from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday at the Nevada City Classic Café.
The smaller version of the popular local big band will perform as the Earles Quintet. Its material draws from the 1920s Prohibition era, so the pairing with the Classic Café just made sense.
On Friday nights, the quaint cafe transforms into a French Bistro, featuring tapas, wine and music. There is no cover charge. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
The Classic Café is located at 216 Broad St. in Nevada City. For information call 530-265-9440.
For more details, please email Earle at email@example.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Haunted tours return to Grass Valley, Nevada City in October
- Artist Daniel Brooks reception Dec. 13 at Nevada City Winery
- Grass Valley haunted house a terrifying labor of love