Double Oak celebrates 27th harvest
November 8, 2012
Double Oak Vineyards & Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday in celebration of its 27th harvest.
Attendees will enjoy fine wine paired with tasty food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans that created them and live music.
Delight in fine local art and crafts. There is a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons, presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, rock paintings, sculptures, weavings, fabric and wood creations, all of which offer a great choice of unique gifts. Meet the artists and artisans.
Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sales.
All this is accompanied by the delightful music of Jonathan Meredith with his fine acoustic finger-style guitar.
Admission is $5, or $4 for wine club members and their guests. Admission includes a free logo wine glass.
For directions and information go to http://www.doubleoakwinery.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance