Double Oak celebrates 27th harvest
November 8, 2012
Double Oak Vineyards & Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday in celebration of its 27th harvest.
Attendees will enjoy fine wine paired with tasty food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans that created them and live music.
Delight in fine local art and crafts. There is a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons, presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, rock paintings, sculptures, weavings, fabric and wood creations, all of which offer a great choice of unique gifts. Meet the artists and artisans.
Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sales.
All this is accompanied by the delightful music of Jonathan Meredith with his fine acoustic finger-style guitar.
Admission is $5, or $4 for wine club members and their guests. Admission includes a free logo wine glass.
For directions and information go to http://www.doubleoakwinery.com.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit