Double Oak celebrates 27th harvest
November 8, 2012
Double Oak Vineyards & Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday in celebration of its 27th harvest.
Attendees will enjoy fine wine paired with tasty food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans that created them and live music.
Delight in fine local art and crafts. There is a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons, presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, rock paintings, sculptures, weavings, fabric and wood creations, all of which offer a great choice of unique gifts. Meet the artists and artisans.
Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sales.
All this is accompanied by the delightful music of Jonathan Meredith with his fine acoustic finger-style guitar.
Admission is $5, or $4 for wine club members and their guests. Admission includes a free logo wine glass.
For directions and information go to http://www.doubleoakwinery.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City