Deli Nite returns to Foundry
October 4, 2012
Congregation B’nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center will host its annual All You Can Eat Deli Nite from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Miners Foundry Cultural Center in Nevada City. Deli Nite features traditional New York-style Jewish deli food, including pastrami, corned beef, salami, kosher hot dogs, authentic rye bread, potato salad, cole slaw, pickles, sauerkraut and New York cheesecake. Coffee and soft drinks are included and beer and wine will be available.
Pianist Joe Hammel will play Sinatra’s greatest hits.
This event is a fundraiser for the Nevada County Jewish Community Center and was inspired by the dream to create a traditional New York-style Jewish Deli for one night in Nevada County, according to organizers.
Tickets are $25 for adults ($30 at the door), $15 for children under 12, and children 3 and under are free. Tickets are on sale at BriarPatch Co-op, The Bookseller, Nevada City Box Office at (530) 265-5462 and http://www.minersfoundry.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping