Deli Nite returns to Foundry
October 4, 2012
Congregation B'nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center will host its annual All You Can Eat Deli Nite from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Miners Foundry Cultural Center in Nevada City. Deli Nite features traditional New York-style Jewish deli food, including pastrami, corned beef, salami, kosher hot dogs, authentic rye bread, potato salad, cole slaw, pickles, sauerkraut and New York cheesecake. Coffee and soft drinks are included and beer and wine will be available.
Pianist Joe Hammel will play Sinatra's greatest hits.
This event is a fundraiser for the Nevada County Jewish Community Center and was inspired by the dream to create a traditional New York-style Jewish Deli for one night in Nevada County, according to organizers.
Tickets are $25 for adults ($30 at the door), $15 for children under 12, and children 3 and under are free. Tickets are on sale at BriarPatch Co-op, The Bookseller, Nevada City Box Office at (530) 265-5462 and http://www.minersfoundry.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site