Deli Nite returns to Foundry
October 4, 2012
Congregation B'nai Harim at the Nevada County Jewish Community Center will host its annual All You Can Eat Deli Nite from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Miners Foundry Cultural Center in Nevada City. Deli Nite features traditional New York-style Jewish deli food, including pastrami, corned beef, salami, kosher hot dogs, authentic rye bread, potato salad, cole slaw, pickles, sauerkraut and New York cheesecake. Coffee and soft drinks are included and beer and wine will be available.
Pianist Joe Hammel will play Sinatra's greatest hits.
This event is a fundraiser for the Nevada County Jewish Community Center and was inspired by the dream to create a traditional New York-style Jewish Deli for one night in Nevada County, according to organizers.
Tickets are $25 for adults ($30 at the door), $15 for children under 12, and children 3 and under are free. Tickets are on sale at BriarPatch Co-op, The Bookseller, Nevada City Box Office at (530) 265-5462 and http://www.minersfoundry.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial