DeadBeats keep the tunes Truckin’ at Coopers Alehouse
November 1, 2012
The music of the Grateful Dead will endure and will be retold again and again. Nevada City's own DeadBeats have been doing just that since 1994 and have been praised for their own interpretation of the Dead's music, not just copying it but playing it as if it were their own. Coopers Alehouse in Nevada City will host two nights with the DeadBeats beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The band encourages people to join them for the weekend and don't let the music stop.
Cooper's is located at 235 Commerical St. in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial