DeadBeats keep the tunes Truckin’ at Coopers Alehouse
November 1, 2012
The music of the Grateful Dead will endure and will be retold again and again. Nevada City's own DeadBeats have been doing just that since 1994 and have been praised for their own interpretation of the Dead's music, not just copying it but playing it as if it were their own. Coopers Alehouse in Nevada City will host two nights with the DeadBeats beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The band encourages people to join them for the weekend and don't let the music stop.
Cooper's is located at 235 Commerical St. in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation