DeadBeats keep the tunes Truckin’ at Coopers Alehouse
November 1, 2012
The music of the Grateful Dead will endure and will be retold again and again. Nevada City's own DeadBeats have been doing just that since 1994 and have been praised for their own interpretation of the Dead's music, not just copying it but playing it as if it were their own. Coopers Alehouse in Nevada City will host two nights with the DeadBeats beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The band encourages people to join them for the weekend and don't let the music stop.
Cooper's is located at 235 Commerical St. in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans