DeadBeats keep the tunes Truckin’ at Coopers Alehouse
November 1, 2012
The music of the Grateful Dead will endure and will be retold again and again. Nevada City's own DeadBeats have been doing just that since 1994 and have been praised for their own interpretation of the Dead's music, not just copying it but playing it as if it were their own. Coopers Alehouse in Nevada City will host two nights with the DeadBeats beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The band encourages people to join them for the weekend and don't let the music stop.
Cooper's is located at 235 Commerical St. in Nevada City.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance