David Starfire, Halo Refuser at Haven Friday
May 16, 2014
Friday evening David Starfire, Halo Refuser and Ra So will take the stage at the Haven Underground in Nevada City. The show begins at 9 p.m.
David Starfire is a world-renowned producer/composer/multi-instrumentalist/DJ who has performed at the Pyramids of Giza, The Colosseum at Caesars Palace and Coachella. He's a top electronic music producer; known for fusing world music with electronic dance music, dynamic performances and epic remixes. David's signature sound has let him to perform at shows alongside the biggest names in electronic music including Tiesto, Skrillex, Bassnectar, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Daft Punk, David Guetta and countless others.
Halo Refuser is the electronic alter-‐ego of genre-‐defying producer/keyboardist Asher Fulero and an anagram of his name (rearrange the letters to see).
With six releases since 2009 and a multitude of singles and compilation appearances on labels from Seattle, NYC, and Oakland, Halo Refuser has established an exciting electronica experience, delivering an all-original dance journey through broken-beat styles and cutting-edge music tech explorations.
The Haven Underground in downtown Nevada City is located at 226 Broad St. Must be 21 or older to attend.
Tickets are $20 in advance and can be purchased at BriarPatch Co-op in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)