Crystal Hermitage Gardens in full bloom
April 11, 2013
Want to know what more than 10,000 tulips in bloom looks like? Find out this weekend.
Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village invites the public to Springtime at Ananda, a Garden Open House featuring terraced gardens, river views and music. Their famous maple oatmeal scones and other refreshments will be for sale.
Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21 and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. Vegetarian lunch is available for $10 at the Expanding Light Retreat, reservations required. Please call 530-478-7518, ext. 1.
Admission is free, but donations are welcome. Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local