Crystal Hermitage Gardens in full bloom
April 11, 2013
Want to know what more than 10,000 tulips in bloom looks like? Find out this weekend.
Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village invites the public to Springtime at Ananda, a Garden Open House featuring terraced gardens, river views and music. Their famous maple oatmeal scones and other refreshments will be for sale.
Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21 and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. Vegetarian lunch is available for $10 at the Expanding Light Retreat, reservations required. Please call 530-478-7518, ext. 1.
Admission is free, but donations are welcome. Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball