Crystal Hermitage Gardens in full bloom
April 11, 2013
Want to know what more than 10,000 tulips in bloom looks like? Find out this weekend.
Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village invites the public to Springtime at Ananda, a Garden Open House featuring terraced gardens, river views and music. Their famous maple oatmeal scones and other refreshments will be for sale.
Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21 and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. Vegetarian lunch is available for $10 at the Expanding Light Retreat, reservations required. Please call 530-478-7518, ext. 1.
Admission is free, but donations are welcome. Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges