Crystal Hermitage Gardens in full bloom
April 11, 2013
Want to know what more than 10,000 tulips in bloom looks like? Find out this weekend.
Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village invites the public to Springtime at Ananda, a Garden Open House featuring terraced gardens, river views and music. Their famous maple oatmeal scones and other refreshments will be for sale.
Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21 and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. Vegetarian lunch is available for $10 at the Expanding Light Retreat, reservations required. Please call 530-478-7518, ext. 1.
Admission is free, but donations are welcome. Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Coriander boom taking root in Japan
- Bluegrass at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, a Father’s Day weekend tradition
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial