Cooking class, book signing for local authors
October 1, 2012
In the Kitchen will present a special cooking class and book signing from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday. The class will feature authors and cooks Joanne Neft and Laura Kenny who will cook and discuss recipes from their new book, "The Art of Real Food … seasonal recipes for each week of the year."
Neft and Kenny are also authors of "Placer County Real Food" and give classes and talks all over the country on cooking and eating seasonally using what is grown locally in your region. This class has limited space so RSVP as soon as possible.
Books will available for purchase and signing. The class is $35. Those who just wish to attend the book signing can arrive at noon. RSVP to In the Kitchen at (530) 478-0669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death