Cooking class, book signing for local authors
October 1, 2012
In the Kitchen will present a special cooking class and book signing from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday. The class will feature authors and cooks Joanne Neft and Laura Kenny who will cook and discuss recipes from their new book, "The Art of Real Food … seasonal recipes for each week of the year."
Neft and Kenny are also authors of "Placer County Real Food" and give classes and talks all over the country on cooking and eating seasonally using what is grown locally in your region. This class has limited space so RSVP as soon as possible.
Books will available for purchase and signing. The class is $35. Those who just wish to attend the book signing can arrive at noon. RSVP to In the Kitchen at (530) 478-0669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death