Cooking class, book signing for local authors
October 1, 2012
In the Kitchen will present a special cooking class and book signing from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday. The class will feature authors and cooks Joanne Neft and Laura Kenny who will cook and discuss recipes from their new book, "The Art of Real Food … seasonal recipes for each week of the year."
Neft and Kenny are also authors of "Placer County Real Food" and give classes and talks all over the country on cooking and eating seasonally using what is grown locally in your region. This class has limited space so RSVP as soon as possible.
Books will available for purchase and signing. The class is $35. Those who just wish to attend the book signing can arrive at noon. RSVP to In the Kitchen at (530) 478-0669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County