Colorado bluegrass, jam band takes Crazy Horse stage Saturday
March 28, 2013
Fort Collins 2011 Jam Band of the Year Good Gravy will take the stage Saturday at the Crazy Horse Inn in Nevada City.
With a third West Coast tour ahead and a recent support slot for Railroad Earth at the Ogden Theatre in Denver, the jamgrass (or "partygrass" as they like to call it) quintet is beginning to turn some serious heads.
The Grateful Web says they have "a positive sound that is near impossible to ignore," while Marquee Magazine has noted "phenomenal energy levels and an uncanny ability to shift from one groove to the next."
The gravy train rolls through Nevada City with a stop at the newly renovated Crazy Horse Inn.
For information check out the Crazy Horse Facebook page
Learn more about Good Gravy at http://goodgravygrass.com/.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier