Colorado bluegrass, jam band takes Crazy Horse stage Saturday
March 28, 2013
Fort Collins 2011 Jam Band of the Year Good Gravy will take the stage Saturday at the Crazy Horse Inn in Nevada City.
With a third West Coast tour ahead and a recent support slot for Railroad Earth at the Ogden Theatre in Denver, the jamgrass (or "partygrass" as they like to call it) quintet is beginning to turn some serious heads.
The Grateful Web says they have "a positive sound that is near impossible to ignore," while Marquee Magazine has noted "phenomenal energy levels and an uncanny ability to shift from one groove to the next."
The gravy train rolls through Nevada City with a stop at the newly renovated Crazy Horse Inn.
For information check out the Crazy Horse Facebook page
Learn more about Good Gravy at http://goodgravygrass.com/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity