Colorado bluegrass, jam band takes Crazy Horse stage Saturday
March 28, 2013
Fort Collins 2011 Jam Band of the Year Good Gravy will take the stage Saturday at the Crazy Horse Inn in Nevada City.
With a third West Coast tour ahead and a recent support slot for Railroad Earth at the Ogden Theatre in Denver, the jamgrass (or "partygrass" as they like to call it) quintet is beginning to turn some serious heads.
The Grateful Web says they have "a positive sound that is near impossible to ignore," while Marquee Magazine has noted "phenomenal energy levels and an uncanny ability to shift from one groove to the next."
The gravy train rolls through Nevada City with a stop at the newly renovated Crazy Horse Inn.
For information check out the Crazy Horse Facebook page
Learn more about Good Gravy at http://goodgravygrass.com/.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- ‘Tiny House, Big Living’ show looking for cast members on HGTV
- Artist Daniel Brooks reception Dec. 13 at Nevada City Winery
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- California Organics owner, Chris Kysar, makes healthy food his life’s work