Classic Evidence trio performs at GV Wine
January 17, 2013
The Classic Evidence trio will perform from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
The band is Katie Baker on keyboards and vocals, Kathleen Kelly on vocals and Bill de Haan on drums and vocals.
The trio plays a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s.
Grass Valley Wine Company features varietals from local wineries, Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune. It is located at 128 Mill St. in downtown.
For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire