Classic Evidence trio performs at GV Wine
January 17, 2013
The Classic Evidence trio will perform from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
The band is Katie Baker on keyboards and vocals, Kathleen Kelly on vocals and Bill de Haan on drums and vocals.
The trio plays a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s.
Grass Valley Wine Company features varietals from local wineries, Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune. It is located at 128 Mill St. in downtown.
For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council