Classic Evidence trio performs at GV Wine
January 17, 2013
The Classic Evidence trio will perform from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
The band is Katie Baker on keyboards and vocals, Kathleen Kelly on vocals and Bill de Haan on drums and vocals.
The trio plays a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s.
Grass Valley Wine Company features varietals from local wineries, Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune. It is located at 128 Mill St. in downtown.
For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations