Classic Evidence trio performs at GV Wine
January 17, 2013
The Classic Evidence trio will perform from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
The band is Katie Baker on keyboards and vocals, Kathleen Kelly on vocals and Bill de Haan on drums and vocals.
The trio plays a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s.
Grass Valley Wine Company features varietals from local wineries, Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune. It is located at 128 Mill St. in downtown.
For information, call (530) 615-4222.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says