Classic Evidence returns to GV Wine
February 21, 2013
The Classic Evidence Trio will perform from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
Katie Baker, Kathleen Kelly and Bill de Haan will play a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s. Both Baker and Kelly have toured nationally and frequently in the Las Vegas/Reno circuit. Grass Valley Wine Co. features varietals from local wineries Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune.
Call 530-615-4222 for information. The Wine Company is located at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton