Classic Evidence returns to GV Wine
February 21, 2013
The Classic Evidence Trio will perform from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the Grass Valley Wine Company.
Katie Baker, Kathleen Kelly and Bill de Haan will play a versatile repertoire of music from the '50s through the '80s. Both Baker and Kelly have toured nationally and frequently in the Las Vegas/Reno circuit. Grass Valley Wine Co. features varietals from local wineries Pilot Peak, Bent Metal and Solune.
Call 530-615-4222 for information. The Wine Company is located at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say