Car show rolls into GV Saturday
April 24, 2014
The Grass Valley Downtown Car Show is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. More than 350 cars from before 1972, including classics, hot rods, rat rods, unique and one-of-a-kind autos, will fill the streets of downtown for the family-friendly event.
Musical entertainment will be provided by DJ Bobby G. Food and vendor booths will be available, and downtown shops and restaurants open. For more information, visit http://www.historicgrassvalley.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth