Bruce Kelly’s jazz quartet performs Friday
April 4, 2013
Jazz vocalist Bruce Kelly will bring his swinging quartet to 151 Union Square Friday night. They will play a mix of standards, jazz classics, ballads and some blues thrown in for spice.
The quartet consists of Bruce Kelly on vocals, pianist Chet Chwalik, "The Maestro" Bill Douglass on bass and the great drummer Mat Marucci.
The collective resume of these talented musicians includes a list of jazz icons too numerous to list here.
They will perform at 7 p.m. Friday at 151 Union Square located at 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. The doors open at 6 p.m.. There is a $15 cover charge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws