Bruce Kelly’s jazz quartet performs Friday
April 4, 2013
Jazz vocalist Bruce Kelly will bring his swinging quartet to 151 Union Square Friday night. They will play a mix of standards, jazz classics, ballads and some blues thrown in for spice.
The quartet consists of Bruce Kelly on vocals, pianist Chet Chwalik, "The Maestro" Bill Douglass on bass and the great drummer Mat Marucci.
The collective resume of these talented musicians includes a list of jazz icons too numerous to list here.
They will perform at 7 p.m. Friday at 151 Union Square located at 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. The doors open at 6 p.m.. There is a $15 cover charge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Common ground: Young ranchers find resiliency through sharing
- Bierwagen’s annual pumpkin patch brings families back out to the farm
- Grass Valley haunted house a terrifying labor of love
- Haunted tours return to Grass Valley, Nevada City in October
- On the Air: Meet a guy who has lived his whole life in radio
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans