Bruce Kelly’s jazz quartet performs Friday
April 4, 2013
Jazz vocalist Bruce Kelly will bring his swinging quartet to 151 Union Square Friday night. They will play a mix of standards, jazz classics, ballads and some blues thrown in for spice.
The quartet consists of Bruce Kelly on vocals, pianist Chet Chwalik, "The Maestro" Bill Douglass on bass and the great drummer Mat Marucci.
The collective resume of these talented musicians includes a list of jazz icons too numerous to list here.
They will perform at 7 p.m. Friday at 151 Union Square located at 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. The doors open at 6 p.m.. There is a $15 cover charge.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)