Blue Moon dance Saturday
July 25, 2013
The monthly Blue Moon dance will begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday. There will be a horseshoe lesson at 6:30 p.m. with Robbie Black in advance of the dance. Music will be provided by Ed Lawson.
Soda and water are available for purchase. The dance will be at 11363 Grange Court in Grass Valley. It costs $7 at the door, or $5 for grange members.
For information, call 530-906-0199 or 916-802-9229.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Defense attorneys continue to question credibility of Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Probe shut down: Former ADA allegedly forced to resign after investigation into narcotics detective
- John Foster, former Grass Valley police chief, announces run for sheriff
- Documents disclosed in case involving Nevada County Sheriff’s narcotics detective
- Sheriff Keith Royal: I intend to retire at end of this term