Blue Moon dance Saturday
July 25, 2013
The monthly Blue Moon dance will begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday. There will be a horseshoe lesson at 6:30 p.m. with Robbie Black in advance of the dance. Music will be provided by Ed Lawson.
Soda and water are available for purchase. The dance will be at 11363 Grange Court in Grass Valley. It costs $7 at the door, or $5 for grange members.
For information, call 530-906-0199 or 916-802-9229.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton