Blue Moon dance Saturday
July 25, 2013
The monthly Blue Moon dance will begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday. There will be a horseshoe lesson at 6:30 p.m. with Robbie Black in advance of the dance. Music will be provided by Ed Lawson.
Soda and water are available for purchase. The dance will be at 11363 Grange Court in Grass Valley. It costs $7 at the door, or $5 for grange members.
For information, call 530-906-0199 or 916-802-9229.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles