Bird walk at Bridgeport this morning
February 13, 2013
There will be a Bridgeport Bird Walk at 8 a.m. today at South Yuba River State Park.
Join a Docent guided Bird Walk lead by Bill Cortwright. There is a large variety of birds depending on the season. Bring snacks, water, binoculars and wear good shoes. The trek will last about two hours. Walkers are asked to meet at Kneebone Cemetery.
For more information go to http://www.southyubariverstatepark.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier