Bird walk at Bridgeport this morning
February 13, 2013
There will be a Bridgeport Bird Walk at 8 a.m. today at South Yuba River State Park.
Join a Docent guided Bird Walk lead by Bill Cortwright. There is a large variety of birds depending on the season. Bring snacks, water, binoculars and wear good shoes. The trek will last about two hours. Walkers are asked to meet at Kneebone Cemetery.
For more information go to http://www.southyubariverstatepark.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local