Bird walk at Bridgeport this morning
February 13, 2013
There will be a Bridgeport Bird Walk at 8 a.m. today at South Yuba River State Park.
Join a Docent guided Bird Walk lead by Bill Cortwright. There is a large variety of birds depending on the season. Bring snacks, water, binoculars and wear good shoes. The trek will last about two hours. Walkers are asked to meet at Kneebone Cemetery.
For more information go to http://www.southyubariverstatepark.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council