Bird walk at Bridgeport this morning
February 13, 2013
There will be a Bridgeport Bird Walk at 8 a.m. today at South Yuba River State Park.
Join a Docent guided Bird Walk lead by Bill Cortwright. There is a large variety of birds depending on the season. Bring snacks, water, binoculars and wear good shoes. The trek will last about two hours. Walkers are asked to meet at Kneebone Cemetery.
For more information go to http://www.southyubariverstatepark.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)