Bird-related art benefits Neighborhood Center of the Arts
October 30, 2013
The Birdhouse Show, a live and silent auction to benefit the Neighborhood Center of the Arts, will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at Miners Foundry Cultural Center. The gala evening will include food, wine, entertainment and a live and silent auction of bird-related art donated by members of the community and area artists.
The Neighborhood Center of the Arts is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1984. It provides opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities to increase their independence, earn income and achieve integration into the community.
Tickets for Friday's gala are $25. They can be purchased at NCA or at the door. Price includes hors d'oeuvres with a complimentary glass of wine or beer and a no-host bar.
For information contact us at 530-272-7287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- The Made in Tahoe Festival will be hosted at Squaw Valley on May 27-28, and celebrates all things Tahoe
- Patti Bess: ‘A little patch of paradise’ at Sweet Roots Farm in Grass Valley
- Denis Peirce: That’s how we troll — on Lake Almanor
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Organic farming going strong with next generation at Bakbraken Acres
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance