Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts Walk & Roll
April 24, 2014
Bear Yuba Land Trust is teaming up with FREED and the Falls Prevention Coalition to present this series of All Abilities Accessible guided nature outings. The first Walk & Roll will be from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., May 7, on the Litton Trail for a 1.7 mile walk around the perimeter of Sierra College on a mixed gravel, duff, and dirt trail. There is little elevation gain/loss and the footing is mostly clear, solid and stable. Afterwards there will be an opportunity to grab a bite at BriarPatch.
The group will meet in front of BriarPatch, 290 Sierra College Drive, in Grass Valley. The outing is free and reservations are not required. For more information, contact BYLT at 530-272-5994, ext. 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location