Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts Walk & Roll
April 24, 2014
Bear Yuba Land Trust is teaming up with FREED and the Falls Prevention Coalition to present this series of All Abilities Accessible guided nature outings. The first Walk & Roll will be from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., May 7, on the Litton Trail for a 1.7 mile walk around the perimeter of Sierra College on a mixed gravel, duff, and dirt trail. There is little elevation gain/loss and the footing is mostly clear, solid and stable. Afterwards there will be an opportunity to grab a bite at BriarPatch.
The group will meet in front of BriarPatch, 290 Sierra College Drive, in Grass Valley. The outing is free and reservations are not required. For more information, contact BYLT at 530-272-5994, ext. 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Kid-friendly summer camps in Nevada County area
- Sierra Master Chorale and Orchestra spring concerts orchestrated to ‘lift, renew’ spirits
- Sierra Cinemas presents NT Live Edward Albee’s ‘Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?’
- Comedian Kathy Griffin coming to Grass Valley in June
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death