Author to speak about private property rights Tuesday
May 15, 2013
Rosa Koire, author of "Behind the Green Mask — U.N. Agenda 21," will speak Tuesday at the Grass Valley Veterans Memorial building.
She will address issues about the end of local government control, the redistribution of wealth, the closing of wilderness areas and more. In her book, Koire looks at the impact of sustainable development, aka "Agenda 21," on private property rights and liberty.
Koire is executive director of the Post Sustainability Institute. She is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser who specializes in eminent domain valuation. Her 28-year career as an expert witness on land use has culminated in exposing the impact of sustainable development on private property rights and individual liberty, according to her bio.
Tuesday's talk will begin at 5:30 p.m. at the Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Building, 225 S. Auburn St., Grass Valley.
Admission is $20 or $15 in advance at http://cabpro.net or by calling 530-478-1331.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan