Artist reception at Avanguardia
April 1, 2013
After creating an exact likeness to a client's loved one, artist Katie Wolff stretches her mind and body by playing with paint in all its glorious vibrant colors and textures. Her use of color most often brings the viewer a feeling of joy, as do her portraits.
Starting Thursday (March 28), Katie will be the featured artist at the Avanguardia Tasting room, 209 Main St. in Grass Valley, open daily from noon to 5 p.m. An artist reception will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday. The public is invited to see the work of this versatile artist.
Her work can also be seen daily at the Art Works Gallery, 113 Mill St., in Grass Valley, along with 35 other local artisans. She's the one wearing the hat. For more about her work, visit http://katiewolffstudio.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local