Artist reception at Avanguardia
April 1, 2013
After creating an exact likeness to a client's loved one, artist Katie Wolff stretches her mind and body by playing with paint in all its glorious vibrant colors and textures. Her use of color most often brings the viewer a feeling of joy, as do her portraits.
Starting Thursday (March 28), Katie will be the featured artist at the Avanguardia Tasting room, 209 Main St. in Grass Valley, open daily from noon to 5 p.m. An artist reception will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Saturday. The public is invited to see the work of this versatile artist.
Her work can also be seen daily at the Art Works Gallery, 113 Mill St., in Grass Valley, along with 35 other local artisans. She's the one wearing the hat. For more about her work, visit http://katiewolffstudio.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County