Art exhibit open during Cornish Christmas’
November 22, 2012
Beginning Friday, three artists will exhibit their works in the historic Quick Building in downtown Grass Valley during the Cornish Christmas celebrations. From 6 to 9 p.m. each Friday through Dec. 21, unusual works by multimedia artist Susan Michalski, silk collage and handwoven treasures by Kris Johnson and a display of pottery by Don Johnson can bee seen at 205 W. Main St., Ste. A.
The upstairs studio/gallery space will have monoprints, handwoven scarves, water colors, pen and ink, hand-dyed silk collages and pottery.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair