Annual Valentine Erotique show benefits schoolhouse
February 6, 2014
An extravaganza of provocative poetry and other forms of edgy entertainment returns at 7:30 p.m. Saturday to the North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center.
The annual Valentine Erotique Variety Show will feature poetry this year by Bill Gainer, Chris Harbor, Lytton Bell, Alabaster Fox and Judith Rae.
Leta Gibney and her band, Leta’s Blues, will be on hand to add live music to the sultry atmosphere of the evening.
Belle Star is producing burlesque acts once again this year with a set of racy skits parodying pop culture.
Comedian, actor and KVMR personality Casey Burke will be the master of ceremonies for the evening.
He will also perform a short comedic act building upon last year’s performance.
This is a benefit for the North Columbia Schoolhouse. There will be a chocolate dessert competition (open to the public), a love raffle, secret valentines and much more.
Tickets are $18 for in advance or $20 at the door and are available at BriarPatch Co-op, Yabobo and Mother Truckers. This event is designed for adults only.
For more information, visit http://www.northcolumbiaschoolhouse.org/.
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location