Animal Place on display
February 21, 2013
This month, Kathryn Wronski is displaying her colorful paintings at the Indian Springs Tasting Room in Nevada City. Known both locally and nationally for her vibrant custom pet portraits, her subjects at the tasting room will range from local scenes to dogs and farm animals. Many of the subjects in her farm animal paintings are created from her own photos taken of rescued animals at The Animal Place.
The Animal Place is a 600-acre farm sanctuary on McCourtney Road in Grass Valley where rescued farm animals get to live out their lives in a happy and safe environment. Along with many original oil paintings, canvas reproductions and prints will be available.
A reception to meet the artist will take place at Indian Springs from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday.
Indian Springs is located at 303 Broad St. in Nevada City. To see more of Wronski's work, visit http://kwronski.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws