Afternoon concert to raise scholarship funds for Jazz Camp
April 18, 2013
The Sierra Jazz Society will host a Fundraiser House Concert Sunday afternoon to benefit the scholarship fund for Jazz Camp.
The intimate afternoon of world music, Brazilian and original works will be from 1 to 3 p.m. at Infinity House, Rich Fisher and Nandi Szabo's house at 12214 Paloma Way in Grass Valley.
Featured music will be provided by Troubadour Trouble with Stephen Holland vocals and guitar, Bill Douglass on bass, Kit Bailey on drums, and Gary Upton, sax.
Seating is limited to 30. Chair, couch and floor pillows will be available. An intimate setting with a unique quartet.
Tickets are $30 and support youth scholarships for July's Jazz Camp. The price also includes wine and hors d'oeuvres.
For information, or to purchase tickets, go to http://www.sierrajazzsociety.com/payment.html.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities and Events
- ’80s stalwarts The Psychedelic Furs coming to Grass Valley in July
- Blue Lake: a not-so-hidden gem in the Tahoe forest (VIDEO)
- NCTV Talk: Thru the Lens gala set for Del Oro Theatre
- Summer movies for kids begins June 14 at Del Oro Theatre in Grass Valley
- Bow-Tie Beauties Uncensored: Burlesque show at Miners Foundry
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial