Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Two indicted in multimillion dollar commercial loan fraud
- Pursuit ends in arrest on burglary, vehicle theft charges
- Nevada Irrigation District asks for reboot of 36 percent water use reduction proposal
- Mediation set next week in Eskaton Village Grass Valley class action lawsuit
- Take a hike this spring with a new guide to native trees and shrubs