Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for “Dog Sees God” today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored
- Nevada Union graduate Vallejo set for Fiesta Bowl clash with Arizona