Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations