Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Lukas Nelson, Promise of the Real play dance concert Wednesday in Grass Valley
- Tahoe Donner named senior-friendly ski resort in California by SeniorsSkiing.com
- Wild Birds Unlimited hosts 'Owl Be Home for Christmas' benefit
- Ron Cherry: Santa Claus is coming to town for 26th Annual Roamin Angel Toy Drive
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County