Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Penn Valley man arrested in assault in downtown Grass Valley
- New tool at SNMH alerts doctors to potential sepsis cases
- Small senior care homes a rarity in modern times