Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- BEYOND THE COUNTY: Black man shot dead in California just after police arrive; Shooter goes on rampage at South Carolina school; Probe says missile launcher from Russia downed Malaysian jet