Tonight is the final performance of local actor and director Marcus Arellanes’ production of “Dog Sees God,” a dark and hilarious coming-of-age parody by Bert V. Royal. The playwright recreates the familiar Peanuts gang in the mysterious, ever-challenging world of high school. The 8 p.m. show will be at the new Synthetic Unlimited Empire Opera House at 120 Joerschke Dr., in Grass Valley. The play runs two hours with a short intermission. Tickets are $15, and available at The Briar Patch and at http://www.syntheticunlimited.org/.
Curtain call for "Dog Sees God" today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- San Juan Ridge woman gets fine, probation in neighbor dispute
- After a tough childhood, Jackie Turner looks to spread hope to others
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe