Double Oak Vineyards and Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, in celebration of its 27th harvest. Attendees will enjoy wine paired with food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans who created them and live music. There will be a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, sculptures, fabric and wood creations by Sharon Lane, Jeannine Bordeaux, Hank Meals, Martha Jones, Michelle Peerson, Linda Rose and Bill Juhl. All will be at the open house. Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sale. Musician Jonathan Meredith will perform acoustic finger-style guitar. Admission to the Harvest Open House is $7. Wine Club members and their guests are $5. It includes a free logo wine glass. For directions and information, go to http://doubleoakwinery.com.
Double Oak Vineyards celebrates 27th harvest
Trending in: Entertainment
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn