KVMR’s first BAM! event occurs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, at the Veteran’s Memorial Hall in Nevada City. The Vet’s Hall is located at 415 North Pine Street, just a few feet from downtown. BAM! is Books, Arts, and Music – packaged into a fundraiser for community supported radio KVMR. The Music Department of KVMR is working with independent music sellers selling vinyl records and local artists and craftspeople to bring a diverse way to support KVMR, and maybe get in a little holiday shopping as well. In addition, hundreds of books, donated by the community, will be available at bargain prices. More information on line at www.kvmr.org.
BAM to benefit KVMR
Trending in: Entertainment
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855