KVMR’s first BAM! event occurs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, at the Veteran’s Memorial Hall in Nevada City. The Vet’s Hall is located at 415 North Pine Street, just a few feet from downtown. BAM! is Books, Arts, and Music – packaged into a fundraiser for community supported radio KVMR. The Music Department of KVMR is working with independent music sellers selling vinyl records and local artists and craftspeople to bring a diverse way to support KVMR, and maybe get in a little holiday shopping as well. In addition, hundreds of books, donated by the community, will be available at bargain prices. More information on line at www.kvmr.org.
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- Nevada County sheriff, supervisors say 'no' to body cameras for deputies
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?