KVMR’s first BAM! event occurs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, at the Veteran’s Memorial Hall in Nevada City. The Vet’s Hall is located at 415 North Pine Street, just a few feet from downtown. BAM! is Books, Arts, and Music – packaged into a fundraiser for community supported radio KVMR. The Music Department of KVMR is working with independent music sellers selling vinyl records and local artists and craftspeople to bring a diverse way to support KVMR, and maybe get in a little holiday shopping as well. In addition, hundreds of books, donated by the community, will be available at bargain prices. More information on line at www.kvmr.org.
BAM to benefit KVMR
Trending in: Entertainment
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Traffic stop in Grass Valley leads to drug sale charges