KVMR’s first BAM! event occurs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, at the Veteran’s Memorial Hall in Nevada City. The Vet’s Hall is located at 415 North Pine Street, just a few feet from downtown. BAM! is Books, Arts, and Music – packaged into a fundraiser for community supported radio KVMR. The Music Department of KVMR is working with independent music sellers selling vinyl records and local artists and craftspeople to bring a diverse way to support KVMR, and maybe get in a little holiday shopping as well. In addition, hundreds of books, donated by the community, will be available at bargain prices. More information on line at www.kvmr.org.
BAM to benefit KVMR
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch