Learn how to use fresh and locally available native/wild plants for food and health with an interactive program including Medicine Making with Rachel Berry, Wild Food Cuisine with Alicia Funk, and Foraging on the Trail with Matt Berry and Daniel Nicholson, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 27 through the Yuba Watershed Institute. While exploring a 3,000 foot meadow on the North San Juan Ridge, these experts will discuss how to enjoy local plants as an effective, local and free source of food and medicine. The program costs $40 for members of the watershed institute, or $45 for non-members. Reservations are required, go to www.YubaWatershedInstitute.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institute to offer program on native plants for health
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Former Nevada Union High School star dives into US Olympic swim team trials
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)