Learn how to use fresh and locally available native/wild plants for food and health with an interactive program including Medicine Making with Rachel Berry, Wild Food Cuisine with Alicia Funk, and Foraging on the Trail with Matt Berry and Daniel Nicholson, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 27 through the Yuba Watershed Institute. While exploring a 3,000 foot meadow on the North San Juan Ridge, these experts will discuss how to enjoy local plants as an effective, local and free source of food and medicine. The program costs $40 for members of the watershed institute, or $45 for non-members. Reservations are required, go to www.YubaWatershedInstitute.org or email email@example.com.
Institute to offer program on native plants for health
Trending in: Entertainment
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl