The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke