The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire now burning at 1,000 acres, 12% contained (VIDEO)
- Authorities identify 2 men in unrelated fatal crashes
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident