The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Quirky Nevada County home crafted for energy efficiency
- Loss of local artist shines light on his lasting legacy
- Mars tonight, Saturn Monday
- DANK inaugural show opens Friday
- Almost perfect ‘32 Ford Roadster