The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected