The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- NU students get sneak peek at Internet Gigabit Launch
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic