The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- South County man charged with DUI
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties
- 'Back to balance and harmony': Bowen Therapy offers alternative options to repair the body