The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Entertainment
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business