Springtime at Ananda garden open house continues this weekend. The public is invited to view terraced gardens featuring more than 10,000 tulips in bloom, river views and music. Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. The Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. Admission is free, but donations are welcome. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email email@example.com. To see more photos from last week’s open house, visit www.SheilaCameron.com.
A canvas of color: Ananda Village's tulips on display
Trending in: Entertainment
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase