Springtime at Ananda garden open house continues this weekend. The public is invited to view terraced gardens featuring more than 10,000 tulips in bloom, river views and music. Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. The Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. Admission is free, but donations are welcome. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more photos from last week’s open house, visit www.SheilaCameron.com.
- Sheriff’s office: Lamphier under investigation for alleged possession of child porn
- Sheriff’s Office: Lamphier investigated for alleged possession of child pornography
- Towering over Nevada City
- Duo arrested in connection with repeated burglaries of vacant house in Grass Valley
- Nevada County supervisor absent for meeting