Springtime at Ananda garden open house continues this weekend. The public is invited to view terraced gardens featuring more than 10,000 tulips in bloom, river views and music. Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. The Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. Admission is free, but donations are welcome. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email email@example.com. To see more photos from last week’s open house, visit www.SheilaCameron.com.
- Annual Artisans Festival returns with new features Nov. 28 and 29
- Open case from 2009 leads to man’s arrest on drug and weapons charges
- Judge sets case of Nevada County holistic physician for trial
- Nevada County reports solid growth in local agriculture
- Police blotter: Woman wants to escape from fast food line