Story Club will meet at the BriarPatch Co-op Community Room from 2-4 p.m. today to celebrate books, stories and reading. Music and stories will be shared and free children’s books will be given to all in attendance. In honor of National Poetry month, local poet Iven Lourie will be sharing Nursery Rhymes and other children’s poems. Story Club meets at the BriarPatch the third Saturday of every month.
Story Club for families today at BriarPatch
Trending in: Entertainment
- Lukas Nelson, Promise of the Real play dance concert Wednesday in Grass Valley
- Tahoe Donner named senior-friendly ski resort in California by SeniorsSkiing.com
- Wild Birds Unlimited hosts 'Owl Be Home for Christmas' benefit
- Ron Cherry: Santa Claus is coming to town for 26th Annual Roamin Angel Toy Drive
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- Traffic stop ends in arrest on drug charges
- Cornish Christmas: Kicking off the holiday season
- Mobile technology van to bring Wi-Fi, equipment to rural Nevada County