A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: Entertainment
- Making music accessible: Community Jam gets back in tune Monday
- March medley: A mix of rain, sun and blossoms
- Marsalis, Nash drawn to county’s collaborative arts community
- ‘Evermore’ takes stage in Theater by the Book
- Local artist’s work to be featured at Friday concert