Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
Youth bands set to perform Saturday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Utah’s KVMR radio series inspires documentary film project
- Storytelling takes center stage
- Youngs One offers free digital magazine
- Vet tips: Curbing your pet’s shedding
- Dammed if you do; Dammed if you don’t