Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
Youth bands set to perform Saturday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations