Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
Youth bands set to perform Saturday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Nevada City bank robbery suspect dubbed ‘Bad Breath Bandit,’ linked to new crimes
- ‘Owner’ of well-stocked transient camp arrested
- Ridge resident held to answer on charges in neighbor dispute
- Suspect in pot, gun case takes plea for two-year prison sentence
- Dogged by inconsistency: Nevada City to amend ordinance governing dogs in public places