Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party