In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Entertainment
- Singer: Where does it grow naturally?
- VIDEO: Michael Franti to perform next month in Grass Valley
- Theater fans should ‘run’ to see “Gidion’s Knot”
- Review: The strength is in the flaws
- Vet tips: Bored dogs
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous