In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Entertainment
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- (VIDEO) Property owners petition Nevada City government to allow short-term rentals in residential areas
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off