The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Entertainment
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance
- Six-greenhouse pot grow in South County busted
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County