Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Entertainment
- Let’s dance: Benefit event returns for second year
- Marc Maron to headline film fest comedy night
- From Dean Martin to Books on Bridge
- Nevada Union High School cafeteria makes switch fresh, local foods
- Local to hosts free CD release concert Thursday