The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Entertainment
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Drunken driving suspected in head-on crash on Highway 49
- Manhunt under way near Washington
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election