The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2, 2013 | Back to: Entertainment
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Entertainment
- VIDEO: Michael Franti to perform next month in Grass Valley
- Theater fans should ‘run’ to see “Gidion’s Knot”
- Singer: Where does it grow naturally?
- Sierra Stages, LeGacy Presents in Elly spotlight
- Vet tips: Bored dogs
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S