Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
January 24, 2013 | Back to: Entertainment
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love