Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Making music accessible: Community Jam gets back in tune Monday
- Lunch for Dinner gives food for thought to parents and students at area schools
- Irish culinary renaissance
- Vegetable gardening workshop Saturday
- ‘The Haumana’ to screen today