Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Earles of Newtown release debut album
- Drought doesn’t dampen local recreation opportunities in western Nevada County
- Wright: Setting priorities when remodeling a home
- Benefit event spins success for Center, dancers
- Gold Country Kennel Club hosts annual dog show