Troubadour Trouble will play at 6 p.m. Saturday at the Old 5Mile House. Featuring Stephen Holland on vocals and guitar, Gary Upton on sax, Bill Douglass on bass and Kit Bailey on percussion, the band offers a unique blend of Brazilian, South American, jazz and folk music. Many of their songs are original compositions, and much is pure improvisation. It is a sound both refined and earthy, good for eyes-closed contemplation, good for dancing through the night, good for dining, chatting, listening. All ages. No cover.
Troubadour Trouble at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder