The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients