The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
- Man sought in connection with assault on father
- Hit-and-run driver strikes homeless person going to Grass Valley Salvation Army shelter
- Nevada County workers scramble to clear roads of snow, ice
- Nevada County supervisors fed up with California subvention
- Police Blotter: Ghostly footsteps in Nevada City hotel