The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase