The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- The Wailers set to take Foundry stage Wednesday
- DANK inaugural show opens Friday
- Land trust offers series of treks
- Time to dance: Let the competition begin
- Loss of local artist shines light on his lasting legacy