The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Let’s dance: Benefit event returns for second year
- Marc Maron to headline film fest comedy night
- From Dean Martin to Books on Bridge
- Nevada Union High School cafeteria makes switch fresh, local foods
- Local to hosts free CD release concert Thursday