The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder