The Brazilianaires duo will perform South American music from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at The Old 5Mile House. Their songs range from classic Brazilian bossa novas to Argentine milongas, Peruvian canciones, Mexican romantic ballads, and Afro-Cuban lullabies. Esteban will also be performing solo guitar pieces from the Latin American repertory. French cuisine featured all month long. There is no cover and all ages are welcome.
Sounds of Latin America at Old 5Mile
Trending in: Entertainment
- Man seriously injured in Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd. car crash
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016