The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
December 11, 2012 | Back to: Entertainment
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Entertainment
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River falls to Sonora in Division V championship game
- Meet Your Merchant: 13 years of fun, fashion of Ragtime