The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
December 11, 2012 | Back to: Entertainment
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Entertainment
- Daruma Comes to Kodo Arts in Nevada City Oct. 3-11
- Living history performance to bring founder of Red Cross to life
- Get the Led Out: 'The American Led Zeppelin,' Wednesday at Miners Foundry
- Country dance teacher Jamie Hogan will DJ the 4th Annual Barn Dance fundraiser benefiting AnimalSave in Grass Valley from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at 13656 Throughbred Loop, Grass Valley.
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Savoring the moments One young woman's journey through breast cancer
- (VIDEO) Property owners petition Nevada City government to allow short-term rentals in residential areas