The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Entertainment
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- From starvation to service
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message