The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.