COOPER’S ALE HOUSE
235 Commercial St., Nevada City
Thurs, Mar 6 – J RAS Soulifted/The fountain Head/Golden Gloves/Amplified -Hip Hop ($5)
Fri, Mar 7 – Grease, Grit & Grime- Dirty Blues ($5)
Sat, Mar 8 – Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix Tribute ($5)
Tue, Mar 11 – Karaoke! with Joe Show/ $2.50 Tuesday - featured beer for $2.50
Wed, Mar 12 – Open mic with Josh Ford
CRAZY HORSE SALOON & GRILL
230 Commercial St., Nevada City
We are serious about our food! See website for menu and specials. Kitchen 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sun-Thurs 11a.m. to Midnight, Fri-Sat. Watch the NBA League Pass on 5 HD TVs
• Thurs, Mar 6, 9:30 p.m. 4 Piece Puzzle (Funk, jazz, rock and soul - $5)
• Fri, Mar 7, 9:30 p.m. Afrofunk Experience (Afrobeat, afrorock, reggae - $7)
• Sat, Mar 8, 9:30 p.m. Naive Melodies (Talking Heads tribute - $6)
FRIAR TUCK’S RESTAURANT & BAR
111 N Pine St., Nevada City
GOLD RUSH BURGERS & BBQ, & MEXI-QUE TAQUERIA
106 & 108 E. Main St., Grass Valley
Gold Rush & Mexi-Que Taqueria together invite you to the Annual St. Piran's Day "Pub Night" Celebration this Friday, March 7th, at 6:30pm. Come early for dinner! The "Pub Night" is a night of Singing, Cold Beer, and Great Pub Food.Thanks to the California Cornish Cousins, past president Eleanor Kenitzer, is sending an invite to everyone to join in the celebration. This is a very special evening in Grass Valley. The Grass Valley Male Voice Choir will lead the singing with song sheets for everyone. Gold Rush has 16 Beers on Tap and is a "Family Pub Great Grub", serving great Great Burgers, BBQ & Ribs. The Mexi-Que Taqueria serves authentic Mexican Dishes from Oaxaca Mexico including chili rellenos & tamales. Enjoy the St. Piran's Day Celebration this Friday at 6:30pm.
226 Broad St., Nevada City
• Sat, Mar 8, 9 p.m. - Heart Bass with Michael Monahan, Patricio with special guests
21 + Advance tickets to all shows available at Briarpatch Co-Op, Grass Valley
212 W. Main St., Grass Valley
This the place to be!
All music is from 7-11 p.m., in the Saloon with No Cover Charge.
• Thurs, Mar 6 – Live music TBA
• Fri, Mar 7 – Dirty Martini Piano bar & lounge with host Bob Caudle
• Sat, Mar 8 – Dave Rave
• Mon, Mar 10 – Eternal Jam Nation
• Tue, Mar 11 – Acoustic Open Mic with Host Bill and it’s Taco Tuesday
• Wed, Mar 12 – Ian & Friends Invite open Mic
315 Broad St., Nevada City
• Fri – D.J. D.S.’s Black Light Paty McGee'rs after 9:00 p.m., Laser Lights, Strobes, & Fog Enshrouded Dance Floor.
Friday Night ONLY "Come Early Deal" – Pay your $5 cover between 9 p.m. and 9:59 p.m., your 1st drink of choice is included.
• Sat – D.J.Dance Party at McGee’s, videos, & light show.
Saturday & Sunday, Bar opens @ 10:00am – Ragin’ Cajun Mary, 16oz Bloody Mary Southern Spiced Cocktail with choice of beer chaser!
THE OLD 5MILE HOUSE BAR & RESTAURANT
18851 Highway 20, Nevada City
• Thurs, Mar 6: Irish Pub Night with Three Times Through. Irish food & drink specials.
• Fri, Mar 7: Trio Jazz
• Sat, Mar 8: 5:30-8:30 p.m. Flamenco del Oro
• Sat, Mar 8: 10 p.m.-2a.m. Truth or Dare Dance Troupe performing the best of Chicago the Musical. Full bar and dancing. $15 in advance or at the door. Tickets at Yabobo, Harmony Books, and Bookseller. 21+.
• Sun, Mar 9: Tom MacDonald
• Tue, Mar 11: George Cutter
• Wed, Mar 12: Wine Wednesdays with Past Due and Playable.
COOPER’S ALE HOUSE