COOPER’S ALE HOUSE
235 Commercial St., Nevada City
• Thurs, July 10, Karaoke w/ Joe Show
• Fri, July 11, Karaoke Night!-NU Reunion
• Sat, July 12, 3rd Zen-Northern & Acoustic Rock, $5.
• Sun, July 13, Happy Hour all day!
•Tue, July 8, Karaoke w/ Joe Show, $2.50 Tuesday (featured beer for $2.50).
• Wed, Dyin Breed-Rock, $5.
CRAZY HORSE SALOON & GRILL
230 Commercial St., Nevada City
Not your ordinary bar food. See website for menu and specials. Kitchen 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.., Sun-Thu 11:30 a.m. to Midnight, Fri-Sat.
• Thurs, July 10, Worlds Finest, 9:30 p.m., $5. This band from Portland, OR has fused a mélange of styles into a funky, punky, acoustic, dub, ska, honkytonk, reggae, bluegrass smorgasbord with an emphasis on jamming.
• Fri, July 11, Bob Woods (“The Geezer Gig”), 5:30 p.m. -8 p.m.., Free. A monthly dance tradition at the crossroads of oldies rock, blues, country and swing
•Fri, July 11, Afrofunk Experience, 9:30 p.m., $8
Oakland's finest afrobeat, afrorock and overflowing soul.
Every time they play the Crazy Horse, the place erupts into a full-blown dance party.
This eight-piece band is led by one of the most powerful singers in the business - Sandy Tili.
• Sat, July 12, DJ DLT, 9:30 p.m., Free. International funk and hip hop; this DJ has a way of whipping the Crazy Horse crowd into a dance frenzy.
•Wed, July 16, DJ Chalice, 8:30 p.m., Free (immediately following Summer Nights)
Roots reggae, dancehall, dub; deep cuts and universal favorites. His impeccable tastes appeal to the most serious reggae connoisseurs as well as the casual fan who only knows Bob Marley.
FRIAR TUCK’S RESTAURANT & BAR
111 N Pine St., Nevada City
226 Broad St., Nevada City
212 W. Main St., Grass Valley
This is the place to be!
All music is from 7-10:30 p.m., in the Saloon with No Cover Charge.
• Thurs, July 10 – Jay Fausig
• Fri, July 11 – Banner Mountain Boys
• Sat, July 12 – Rio Mojo
• Sun, July 13 – Holbrooke Celtic Group, 3-6 p.m.
• Mon, July 14 – Eternal Jam Nation
• Tue, July 15 – Acoustic Open Mic. w/Bill, Taco Tuesday.
• Wed, July 16 – Ian & Friends-Invite Open Mic.
315 Broad St., Nevada City
For complete @McGee's info: www.mcgeesannex.com
• Thurs, July 10th: Mojito Tasting Night starts at 7pm - $5 for Raspberry, Limon, or Traditional
• Special uCALLIt@McGee's Friday & Saturday nights: 8-10pm any drink "You Call It" $5 - First 20 through the door receives Black Light Bling!!!
• "Back Lounge" Friday & Saturday Night Party with Bartenders Brooke or Sven with Internet Juke Box, Pool Table and their latest drink creations!
• Fri, July 11th: Enjoy the end of the week @McGee's with free Baby Back Ribs @5:30pm while they last and as always, the best pour in town!!
9:30pm-Close: The D.J. D.S. Music/Video Show Spectacular!!! D.S. combines the latest video, lasers, fog and music for ultimate dance experience.
• Sat, July 12th 9pm-Close: DanceFloorBlast@McGee's with D.J. Jamal blasting the dance floor with "Old School", Hip Hop, and Top 40 Remix.
• Sun & Mon nights 7pm-Close: “Industry Nights” & BeerPong@McGee’s – Beer Pong all night with drink specials – Free pool after 7pm: Bartenders, Chefs, waiters, & waitresses this is your night to party & sit on the other side as one of our bartenders take care of you. Pabst $1, all other drafts $2.50, all well $2
• Tues, July 15th: Open Mic. & Jam Session @McGee's hosted by Jay Tausig. 7pm-Signups/Show 8 to 11pm - PA provided. Bring your own amps & instruments.
THE OLD 5MILE HOUSE BAR & RESTAURANT
18851 Highway 20, Nevada City
• Thurs, July 10: Irish Pub Night with The Celtic Kitchen Jam. Irish food & drink specials.
• Fri, July 11: Paella on the Patio with Grease, Grit and Grime, 6-9 p.m.
• Fri, July 11: Neon Lounge featuring world, funk and swing music with DJ DLY, black light body art contest and neon cocktails. $10 presale at Harmony Books, Booksellers and Yabobo. $15 at the door. Must be 21 years and over.
• Sat, July 12: Ray Kinman Trio.
• Sun, July 13: Pig Roast with The Fabulous Liars.
• Tue, July 15: Tommy Daly.
• Wed, July 16: Wine Wednesdays with The Buffalo Gals.
COOPER’S ALE HOUSE