COOPER’S ALE HOUSE
235 Commercial St., Nevada City
Thurs, Mar 13 – Karaoke! w/ Joe Show
Fri, Mar 14 – Earls of Newtown- Ragtime Dixiana ($10)
Sat, Mar 15 – Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix Tribute ($5)
Tue, Mar 18 – Karaoke! with Joe Show/ $2.50 Tuesday - featured beer for $2.50
Wed, Mar 19 – Open mic with Josh Ford
CRAZY HORSE SALOON & GRILL
230 Commercial St., Nevada City
We are serious about our food! See website for menu and specials. Kitchen 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sun-Thurs 11a.m. to Midnight, Fri-Sat. Watch the NBA League Pass on 5 HD TVs
• Thurs, Mar 13, 9:30 p.m. 4 Piece Puzzle (Funk, jazz, rock and soul - $5)
• Fri, Mar 14, 8 p.m. "Geezer Gig" Bob Woods Trio (blues, country, folk and swing - Free!)
Also, 9:30pm - Down North (gritty funk, rock , punk soul - $6)
• Sat, Mar 15, 9:30 p.m. Festoon Featuring Josh Clark (guitarist from Tea Leaf Green is ready to rock! - $7)
FRIAR TUCK’S RESTAURANT & BAR
111 N Pine St., Nevada City
GOLD RUSH BURGERS & BBQ, & MEXI-QUE TAQUERIA
106 & 108 E. Main St., Grass Valley
Gold Rush & Mexi-Que Taqueria together invite you to celebrate St. Patrick's Day all Weekend. We are making lot's of Corn Beef & Cabbage. We have Live Music on the Patio this Saturday with Dave Rascon from 1-4pm. Monday is an Irish Sing-A-Long "Pub Night", which is St. Patrick's Day from 5-close, featuring a Corn Beef Slider and a Beer for $7. Gold Rush Burgers & BBQ continues to slow smoke the Best Ribs & Pulled Pork, and charbroiled Burgers. Enjoy one of 16 Craft Beers on Tap. It's a "Family Pub...Great Grub". So join us this Weekend, bring the kids, and enjoy "Good Eats & lot's of great Craft Beers" We have 6-big Screen TV's, 2- pool tables, and some amazing BBQ and Mexican dishes. Call or email for information:Goldrushburgers@gmail.com.
226 Broad St., Nevada City
• Sat, Mar 15 – Lynx with special guests Agustus theElefant, Mafu Williams and Deja Solis for a night of multi-instrumental electronica, beatbox, folk, and indie pop. 10 pm til 2 am, 21+ adv tickets $15 available at Briarpatch Co-Op, $20 at door. www.havenunderground.org
212 W. Main St., Grass Valley
This the place to be!
All music is from 7-11 p.m., in the Saloon with No Cover Charge.
• Thurs, Mar 13 – James Carlson Solo
• Fri, Mar 14 – Sam & Mike
• Sat, Mar 15 – Main Street Revival
• Mon, Mar 17 – Eternal Jam Nation
• Tue, Mar 18 – Acoustic Open Mic with Host Bill
• Wed, Mar 19 – Ian & Friends Invite open Mic
315 Broad St., Nevada City
• Thur, Mar 13 –Tony & Friends, 9:30 p.m.
• Fri, Mar 14 – D.J Jamal, 9:00 p.m. to close
Friday Night ONLY "Come Early Deal" – Pay your $5 cover between 9 p.m. and 9:59 p.m., your 1st drink of choice is included.
• Sat, Mar 15 – D.J. D.S., 9:00 to close.
• Mon, Mar 17 – St. Patrick’s Day at McGee’s – The truly authentic Irish Pub of Nevada County! Starting at 4:30 p.m., Chef Todd will be serving traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage with all the fixings compliments of McGee’s & the Costello family. Over a dozen Irish Whiskeys to choose from & Creamy Guinness Pints to bring out the Irish in you.
• Wed, Mar 19 – The Jay Tausig Band, 9:30 p.m.
THE OLD 5MILE HOUSE BAR & RESTAURANT
18851 Highway 20, Nevada City
• Thurs, Mar 13: Irish Pub Night with The Celtic Kitchen Jam. Irish food & drink specials.
• Fri, Mar 14: 1000 Years at Sea
• Sat, Mar 15: Mikel Paul
• Sun, Mar 16: The O’Mileyhouse Family Celi Band.
• Tue, Mar 18: June Williams
• Wed, Mar 19: Wine Wednesdays with Mafu Williams.
COOPER’S ALE HOUSE